ESSENTIAL OIL OF THE MONTH - DECEMBER
Every month we feature an ESSENTIAL OIL OF THE MONTH in our shop and this month we're giving you a double whammy! Plus, you get 15% off instore when you buy 3 essential oils in December.
We've got two oils that are wonderfully evocative of the festive season and which will fill your home with gorgeous scents as well as encouraging nourishing and healing: Ginger and Frankincense.
- Helps ease indigestion, nausea, food poisoning and diarrhea
- Helps motion sickness
- Promotes effective digestion
- Warms the body
- Benefits mental and emotional health
- Energizing and uplifting
- Provides relief from menstrual problems
- Helps to reduce muscle pain
- Aids in dissolving kidney stones
- Helps to prevent dandruff
- Relives anxiety
Long drives can often equal upset tummies, especially if you have kids in the car. Keep cotton balls with Peppermint and Ginger essential oils in a bag ready for when travel sickness strikes.
- Good for skin blemishes as well as dry and mature complexions
- Good for scars, wounds and wrinkles
- Helpful for colds, coughs, flu and laryngitis
- Good for the nervous system
- Helps with anxiety, nervous tension, stress-related conditions
- Known to slow down and deepen breathing so is especially useful when meditating
- Good as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic
- Very good mixed with Vitamin E Oil for use on the face
We also have our TEA OF THE MONTH which this month, fittingly, is our Winter Spice Tea - a warming and tasty blend containing Echinacea, ginger and cinnamon, it is especially uplifting in the winter months.
Here's a great winter diffuser blend to try: 2 drops of Lemon, 2 drops of Wild Orange, 1 drop of Ginger and 1 drop of Frankincense.